Our Services


Child or Infant Passport

Child or Infant Passports are for U.S. citizens under the age of 18 that have or have never applied before for a U.S. Passport. All children regardless of age are required to have a passport to travel outside the United States. Children Passports expire every 5 years and can not be renewed. US Passport Now makes it easy to apply for your child’s new passport online. We offer emergency passport services for those in need of obtaining a passport in the shortest time possible. In order to process your Childs Passport application you will be required to send in necessary information to help us verify their identify and citizenship. US Passport Now makes this process simple, fast and easy by assigning a personal passport specialist to your case from start to finish. Best of all we guarantee our speed of service or your money back.

Child or Infant Passport Requirements:

  • A New Passport Application
  • Proof of U.S. Citizenship
  • Consent from both parents (Not valid if you have sole custody)
  • Proof of Identity
  • Passport Photos
  • Intent of Traveling

Once you have ordered our services you will have personal access to one of our passport specialists that you can call to review these documents and assist you in applying for your passport application. This personal service is just one of the benefits of using US Passport Now when applying for your US Passport.

Child Passport Service Levels:

Step 1 - Simple

Please select which type of passport service you need:


Your Data is safe and securely transmitted